15 October 2011

A'A again

Im not your :
  • Heroes anymore
  • Wonderful lover anymore
  • Wak keding anymore
  • Bieey anymore

 I love your :
  • Smile
  • Voice
  • Hair
  • Hand
  • Teeth
  • Sexy lips
  • Smell
  • Body
  • Joke
  • Laugh
  • Eyes
  • I love everything about you
  • I love the way you are

Please :
  • Take good care of yourself
  • Take good care of Momo
  • Study smart
  • Still with your shawl
  • Find a good friends
  • Saving money
  • Be the best for your partner
  • Be the best for your friends
  • Be the best for your parents
  • Dont cry
  • Put a smile on your face
  • Be a positive thinker
  • Dont be rude
  • Respect others
  • Dont do stupid thing
  • Do your best in your life

You are :
  • Loving
  • Caring
  • Sweet
  • Nice 
  • Kind
  • Cute
  • Pretty
  • Humble
  • Childish sometimes
  • Matured
  • Style

You should know :
  • Im here for you
  • I always pray for you
  • I never and ever hate you
  • I miss you 
  • Im care about you
  • I already forgive everything
  • You are my Sweetie ever 
  • I never forget you
  • You are the best for me
  • You are too perfect
  • I love to be with you
  • I always miss the old of us
  • I love your joke
  • Your smile make me melting :D
  • I love your perfume 
  • I like when you hug me tightly
  • I never forget our memories, our place that we met before.

Thanks cause :
  • You are nice to me
  • Take care of me
  • You are always with me
  • You understand me
  • Be my Sweetie <3
  • Give me a chance to know yourself
  • Love me
  • Always make me laugh
  • Always make me smile
  • Come into my life
  • Be the best for me
  • Made my day
  • Thanks for everything

Sorry cause :
  • I cant be the best for you
  • Make you mad at me
  • Make you cry of me
  • Make you worried about me
  • Im hurting you
  • I dont understand you
  • Im not good enough for you
  • All my mistake since we know till the end 
  • Leaving you and continue my study
  • Make you jealous
  • Imma hot temper person
  • Sorry for everything

Even now you are with him, im happy. Yaa Im happy for you Sweetie :') Good luck with your life. I will always here :)) Thanks God.